Welcome to the Blue Dolphin!
The Blue Dolphin Antique and Collectables Antique Mall is located on the Oregon Coast on Hwy 101 in Florence Oregon. We are open Seven Days a Week and feature a large inventory of items from multiple vendors. Our vendors are encouraged to restock often.
We feature new, vintage, antique, and one-of-a-kind gifts and treasures.
The Blue Dolphin is locally family owned and operated and has been in business since 2010.
Buying and Selling
Please Note: Not all prices are negotiable. Our vendors set their own prices and may offer additional percent off depending on the item. Vendors and Management generally buy items in new or good condition that it is believed will be of interest to our customers.
We know from experience what is likely to sell in our location. There may also be further considerations whether we choose to strike a deal with buyers such as limited space or may already have a certain kind of item.
A final price offer is based on our on the ability to resell the item with a profit and may not always match the estimated value that the buyer has in mind.
Online Price Comparisons
We check pricing through different sources, usually online and base our prices accordingly. Be sure when comparing prices online you are basing your initial asking price on an “Already Sold” final price of an identical item and not what other sellers are trying to gain. Many times these prices can be unrealistic or drastically overpriced.
Since each estate is vastly different, please contact us for an appointment. Due to our limited space in our shop, we may be interested in making offers on certain items and not full estates.
We rent space to independent vendors. General rental costs start as low as $10.00 a month with a 10% commission. Check with store manager to see if there are any move in specials. Please do not call or text about space. We encourage potential vendors to stop in (Tuesday-Sunday) and inquire in person so we can talk face to face and show you our current available space for rent.
Additional Vendor Info
- Vendor payment checks or bills (if you didn’t make enough to cover your rent) for sold item(s) are available the 5th of the following month.
- Rent is due in advance by the 5th of the month.
- Monthly rent on space not paid by the 5th of the month will be considered abandoned and will become property of Blue Dolphin. Blue Dolphin management may/can advise any vendor verbally that rent will not be renewed at which time the vendor must remove all items by the 5th of the following month. Items not picked up will be charged $10 a day storage fee. Items not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned and will become property of Blue Dolphin Antiques to be used/sold at Blue Dolphins discretion. No compensation will be given to consignors/vendors for items not picked up on time.
- All fees are to be paid in full before item(s) are picked up, fees will continue to be charged till fees are paid in full and items are picked up.
- Blue Dolphin accepts NO responsibility for consignor/vendors merchandise. The consignor/vendor is responsible for all damages, theft or any other losses. It is the responsibility of the vendor to keep current on monthly rent, keep space stocked, tag merchandise correctly, and stay in contact with store management.
- Blue Dolphin management is not responsible to contact vendors of items being sold or that rental time has run out and items need to be picked up.
- A vendor contract must be signed by both the vendor and the Blue Dolphin manager before first payment check can be issued.
- Fees are negotiable depending on several factors including size of space, location of space, and length of contract.
- Items moved/found without manager consent outside the renter’s current rented space is subject to additional fees.
The Blue Dolphin is not currently taking consignments.
Due to the nature of our resale business and the fact that we have multiple vendors, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges of any kind.
We gladly accept cash, coin and credit cards. When using a credit card a minimum charge of $10.00 is required. There is a $.50 charge for totals under $10.00.
We welcome local businesses and similar type of websites to cross link with us. Please contact the shop or our site administrator for more information.
Calls, Social Media & Texting
We get busy helping our customers and prefer to talk business face to face rather than through texting or on the phone. We encourage you to stop in and see us for fastest service.
We are following the current State Guidelines for Covid-19.
- If you are sick, please stay home and plan to visit when you are well.
- We also ask customers not to touch merchandise unless they are intending to buy.
- We do not have a public restroom for use.