Florence and the Oregon Coast!
Whether you reside here, visit often, or its your first time, we invite you to come visit us at the Blue Dolphin at the Oregon Coast.
Florence is a beautiful coastal town where you can stroll through Old Town checking out the quaint shops, grab a coffee and sit and watch the boats on the river, or for the more adventurous, go riding on the Dunes.
There are many campgrounds and motels locally, but you must book ahead especially if you plan to visit during summer or a holiday weekend.
Located on Highway 101
The Blue Dolphin is located right on the Oregon Coast highway. We offer free up-close parking in the front of our shop with easy access!
Florence Oregon Area Attractions
There are many local activities and local attractions and businesses that will help you unwind and de-stress while visiting us here in Florence!
Stop in and pick up your free map featuring local small businesses.
- Florence Old Town (0.4 mile- 2 min drive)
- Drive the Oregon Coast Highway
- Visit the Sea Lion Caves (11 miles- 17 min drive)
- Visit the Heceta Lighthouse & Beach (12 miles- 22 min drive)
- Sand Dunes (4.1 miles- 6 min drive)
- Siuslaw River Bridge (0.5 mi- 2 min drive)
- Jessie M. Honeyman Memorial State Park (2.5 mi- 4 min drive)
- Beach combing- North and South Jetty
- ATV Rentals
If you love visiting the Oregon Coast, we encourage you to support our small businesses by making purchases. It helps keep our businesses open, keeps our coastal communities unique, sustains our local employment, and most of all keeps our coastal towns alive and thriving.